SMS and Email Alert
Equitorial Bank Plc 's e-banking services are reliable and flexible ways to manage your finances efficiently and conveniently.
Enterprise Electronic Notification System (EeNS) is a new notification system, which provides you with details of transactions on your account(s) via electronic mail and SMS.
One of the benefits of this service is that it gives you prompt knowledge of transactions on your account(s), thereby enhancing your personal finance management and aids you in making your business and financial decisions.
Benefits of Enterprise Electronic Notification System
- Customers have updated position of their accounts at any point in time.
- Offers convenience and easy monitoring of account. Better management of finances.
- Effective fraud alert in cases of unauthorized transactions on customer account.
- Saves the time and energy of making calls or visits to the bank.
- Payments made by distributors can be certified even without deposit slips.
- Reduce time spent confirming customers’ payments.
- Reduce crowd at your premises.
- Enhances transparency between the bank and its clients.
- No need to logon to the website or wait for printed activity reports to learn about new deposits.
You will be notified via: E-mail, SMS
You will be notified of the following transactions:
- Salary payments
For further enquiries on any of our Ebusiness and Card services, please contact:
IT.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUITORIAL BANK PLC
NO 87 BANK ROAD, NEAR OSU
PHONE: +233-506-748577 / +233-242-979680
For more information contact the nearest
Equitorial Bank Plc branch
You may automatically receive an EBP transaction alert on any transaction done on a customer’s account through SMS (short message service). Transactions that could attract transaction alert are: cash withdrawal, cash deposits and ATM withdrawal.All accounts on
Equitorial Bank Plc current, domiciliary and fixed deposit accounts) can be activated for transaction alert. SMS Alert can only be sent to mobile phone numbers and across all the telecommunications service providers (MTN, Airtel, Globacom and Etisalat).
To activate your account for transaction alert kindly send an email to email@example.com with the details below.
- Account Name
- Account Number
- Mobile Phone Number(s)
Electronic Statement means enabling the customer to receive their monthly/weekly/ or as per request
Statement online in the private Email box. Customer must complete his/her KYC properly.To activate your account for E-Statement kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org